- 11 /Feb, 2018
Top 10 Ceiling fan designs to keep your home cool this summer
Summer is here, glaring in the face giving no respite from sweat and heat. Now you need a really cool fan that adds to your home’s style quotient, performs well and is light on your electricity bills. Here are the top 10 designs for 2018 in the ceiling fans category:
1. Fans with the dramatic curved blades provide an even better cooling in summers. Offering a modern look, the fans are easy to assemble and are a treat to the eyes.
2. Try the tropical look for your home with a ceiling fan sporting leaf-shaped blades. The efficiency is great as the fan usually has 5 blades and churns air fast to cool the room quickly.
3. Reversible blade fans are an awesome choice. The design allows both the updraft and downward winds flow.
4. A wooden finish appearance gives any home a classy look. They come with five blades and these fans are very efficient.
5. Energy-efficient fans that consume less electricity even at full throttle are always the best choice to keep your room and pocket cool.
6. A simple fan with a strong motor and aerodynamic blades allow ample airflow and won’t let you down even in peak summer.
7. An energy-efficient motor and a high blade lift angle allow air delivery to every part of the room. A fan like this fits great in your room and pocket.
8. A latest design this year is the highly aerodynamic body and blades that look awesome and also throw air to all parts of your room. The curvaceous and sleek premium look add to its appeal.
9. Most of the latest fan designs come with longer, wider blades with greater tilt and have a larger sweep area. The fans blend with your interiors and are great performers.
10. Curvier, wider than usual blade designs made from lightweight materials look attractive and are fascinating décor pieces for your homes. Both aesthetic value and utility of the fans make them desirable.