- 11 /Feb, 2018
Top 10 Ceiling fan designs to keep your home cool this summer
Summer is here, glaring in the face giving no respite from sweat and heat. Now you need a really cool fan that adds to your home’s style quotient, performs well and is light on your electricity bills. Here are the top 10 designs for 2018 in the ceiling fans category:
1. Fans with the dramatic curved blades provide an even better cooling in summers. Offering a modern look, the fans are easy to assemble and are a treat to the eyes.
2. Try the tropical look for your home with a ceiling fan sporting leaf-shaped blades. The efficiency is great as the fan usually has 5 blades and churns air fast to cool the room quickly.
3. Reversible blade fans are an awesome choice. The design allows both the updraft and downward winds flow.
4. A wooden finish appearance gives any home a classy look. They come with five blades and these fans are very efficient.
5. Energy-efficient fans that consume less electricity even at full throttle are always the best choice to keep your room and pocket cool.
6. A simple fan with a strong motor and aerodynamic blades allow ample airflow and won’t let you down even in peak summer.
7. An energy-efficient motor and a high blade lift angle allow air delivery to every part of the room. A fan like this fits great in your room and pocket.
8. A latest design this year is the highly aerodynamic body and blades that look awesome and also throw air to all parts of your room. The curvaceous and sleek premium look add to its appeal.
9. Most of the latest fan designs come with longer, wider blades with greater tilt and have a larger sweep area. The fans blend with your interiors and are great performers.
10. Curvier, wider than usual blade designs made from lightweight materials look attractive and are fascinating décor pieces for your homes. Both aesthetic value and utility of the fans make them desirable.
Modular Colour Plates Add To Your Home Decor Modular plates are the coverings on your electrical switches. Their main purpose is to keep wires out of sight, and to keep you safe. These plates have evolved over the years to be more in tune with interior designing trends. Earlier, the décor of a room could […]
LED Lighting Trends For 2020 It is not only a new year but a new decade. The modern home and how people live is constantly evolving. Lighting today is a matter of interior design, illumination, productivity, environment and pricing. The successful transition to LEDs has seen light ambience ranging from warm to cool, from ideal […]
10 Décor Ideas To Try In 2020 31/ 01 /2020 You might want to upgrade your home, remodel, or you’re simply moving into a new place. The start of the year is a great time to set the mood for the decade. The year 2020 is set to bring some interesting trends for home décor. […]
26/ 12 /2019 A ceiling fan isn’t meant to just keep a room cool. It can be decorative & even help make your cooling systems more efficient. There are lots of choices available for today’s homeowners. There are even great options available for installations in large halls or businesses. It can be a little intimidating […]
10/ 12 /2019 Here’s How You Can Choose A LED Light That Saves Money When you’re setting up your dream home you want to have the best décor, appliances & fittings. The right lighting can make a great difference for new homes, renovated homes, or even when you are carrying out minor improvements. Ideal lighting […]