- 11 /Feb, 2018
Top 10 Ceiling fan designs to keep your home cool this summer
Summer is here, glaring in the face giving no respite from sweat and heat. Now you need a really cool fan that adds to your home’s style quotient, performs well and is light on your electricity bills. Here are the top 10 designs for 2018 in the ceiling fans category:
1. Fans with the dramatic curved blades provide an even better cooling in summers. Offering a modern look, the fans are easy to assemble and are a treat to the eyes.
2. Try the tropical look for your home with a ceiling fan sporting leaf-shaped blades. The efficiency is great as the fan usually has 5 blades and churns air fast to cool the room quickly.
3. Reversible blade fans are an awesome choice. The design allows both the updraft and downward winds flow.
4. A wooden finish appearance gives any home a classy look. They come with five blades and these fans are very efficient.
5. Energy-efficient fans that consume less electricity even at full throttle are always the best choice to keep your room and pocket cool.
6. A simple fan with a strong motor and aerodynamic blades allow ample airflow and won’t let you down even in peak summer.
7. An energy-efficient motor and a high blade lift angle allow air delivery to every part of the room. A fan like this fits great in your room and pocket.
8. A latest design this year is the highly aerodynamic body and blades that look awesome and also throw air to all parts of your room. The curvaceous and sleek premium look add to its appeal.
9. Most of the latest fan designs come with longer, wider blades with greater tilt and have a larger sweep area. The fans blend with your interiors and are great performers.
10. Curvier, wider than usual blade designs made from lightweight materials look attractive and are fascinating décor pieces for your homes. Both aesthetic value and utility of the fans make them desirable.
31/ 05, 2019 It is safe to say that in today’s digital age, wired connections have taken a back seat. They are often synonymous with clutter and inconvenience, creating a mirage of limitations that tend to camouflage their benefits. However, when it comes to the aspect of functionality and security, wired broadband is still remains […]
31/ 05, 2019 Summer is at its peak in India, and the last thing you need is your air conditioner switching off and tripping the circuit breaker. If this happens to your air conditioner frequently, you may be wondering how to rectify the situation. Let’s first take a look at the role your AC circuit […]
31/ 05, 2019 There is no doubt that a safe workplace ensures a safe workforce – and the one aspect that plays a big role in safety at work is the use of right electrical switches. This is especially true when you are dealing with a small workspace where the switches are used frequently and […]
30/ 04, 2019 Do you know that one out of six electrocutions in India are caused due to the non-usage of proper electrical safety equipment? Apart from voltage fluctuations and environmental factors like thunder and lighting, undertaking electrical work without appropriate gadgets and safety precautions are also one of the major causes of electric shock. […]