- 11 /Feb, 2018
Top 10 Ceiling fan designs to keep your home cool this summer
Summer is here, glaring in the face giving no respite from sweat and heat. Now you need a really cool fan that adds to your home’s style quotient, performs well and is light on your electricity bills. Here are the top 10 designs for 2018 in the ceiling fans category:
1. Fans with the dramatic curved blades provide an even better cooling in summers. Offering a modern look, the fans are easy to assemble and are a treat to the eyes.
2. Try the tropical look for your home with a ceiling fan sporting leaf-shaped blades. The efficiency is great as the fan usually has 5 blades and churns air fast to cool the room quickly.
3. Reversible blade fans are an awesome choice. The design allows both the updraft and downward winds flow.
4. A wooden finish appearance gives any home a classy look. They come with five blades and these fans are very efficient.
5. Energy-efficient fans that consume less electricity even at full throttle are always the best choice to keep your room and pocket cool.
6. A simple fan with a strong motor and aerodynamic blades allow ample airflow and won’t let you down even in peak summer.
7. An energy-efficient motor and a high blade lift angle allow air delivery to every part of the room. A fan like this fits great in your room and pocket.
8. A latest design this year is the highly aerodynamic body and blades that look awesome and also throw air to all parts of your room. The curvaceous and sleek premium look add to its appeal.
9. Most of the latest fan designs come with longer, wider blades with greater tilt and have a larger sweep area. The fans blend with your interiors and are great performers.
10. Curvier, wider than usual blade designs made from lightweight materials look attractive and are fascinating décor pieces for your homes. Both aesthetic value and utility of the fans make them desirable.
10/ 12 /2019 Here’s How You Can Choose A LED Light That Saves Money When you’re setting up your dream home you want to have the best décor, appliances & fittings. The right lighting can make a great difference for new homes, renovated homes, or even when you are carrying out minor improvements. Ideal lighting […]
25/ 11 /2019 Copper is the most commonly found chemical element at home and is particularly used for household’s wiring. It can also be spotted in electrical appliances and in the kitchen in the form of cutlery and bottles. Cold to touch with a rust-orange lustre, copper is affordable and is found virtually everywhere. Good […]
25/ 11 /2019 Running a restaurant isn’t like in the movies. Often glamorised and made to look like it’s all fun and games. It involves lots of research, investing in new concepts and ideas, settling on the restaurant’s USP, receiving funding, analysing competition, hiring the right people to make a dream team, getting the right […]
30/ 09, 2019 Every house has at least two ceiling fans that provide much-needed ventilation and comfort. More than a bladed mechanical object, fans are now an integral part of everyone’s lives. Ceiling fans are the best to cool you down at an affordable price. Although air conditioners have gained traction as a necessity in […]
30/ 09, 2019 Ever wondered what keeps the electricity going in your entire building? The working principle of an electrical distribution board is a fascinating one. It houses all the contact breakers, earth leakage units, doorbells and timers. In other words, it ensures that electrical supply is distributed in the building. The entire supply of […]